The health, welfare and treatment of aquatic species will always be central to our work. Combining scientific and veterinary services with practical advice and training, we use the 3Es principles to help create sustainable, healthy businesses.
Fish Vet Group works with fish farms, fisheries, regulatory authorities, academics, pharmaceutical and feed companies across Europe, Asia and the Americas.
For freshwater and seawater farms, the services that our team of veterinarians, biologists and environmental scientists offer include:
- Rapid response to any aquatic health issue
- Disease investigation with extensive laboratory facilities
- Provision of medicines and treatments
- Fish welfare consultancy and training
- Veterinary health planning
- Biosecurity audits to control spread of disease
- Training programmes in recognition and prevention of disease
- Support with regulatory bodies and retail customers